We welcome and value all comments, hot tips, inside information, suggestions, and website corrections from the following:
- News reporters.
- Elder abuse victims.
- Family and friends of victims.
- Elder law and elder abuse attorneys.
- Hospital and nursing home insiders.
- Demoralized government whistleblowers.
- Conscience-stricken healthcare providers.
- Patients’ rights advocates and organizations.
- Local and California law enforcement officers.
- County, state, and federal politicians, legislators, and prosecutors.
- Probate court judges and other conscience-stricken probate court employees.
Your feedback helps Elder Abuse Exposed.com continually improve this website for you and other visitors.
We respect your privacy. Therefore, you may remain totally anonymous if you choose. If, however, you decide to include any contact information below, we pledge to keep all of it completely private and confidential. In other words, we will never disclose, rent, or sell your personal information to any third party. But if you specifically ask and authorize us in writing to share information with a particular third party of your choice (e.g., a U.S. or California legislator, U.S. Attorney’s Office, FBI, or news reporter), we will honor your request.
Thank you very much for taking the time to contact us privately.
If your web browser does not support forms, please e-mail us at the following address: